How quickly the weekend passes!
Yesterday was full of beauty. I was able to do an eight mile run, albeit not a fast one, but I went the distance. In my other blog there are more details. The meditation and dharma discussion later helped me to let go of some mental static.
Today started with acupuncture. Then to the gym, where I found out I've lost 5 lbs. On the way home, I got a cappuccino from someone who just moved here from San Francisco. We shared restaurant stories. He might have gotten distracted and forgotten to give me decaf. Oh, well. I enjoyed it.
At least I know I can make it through the end of my day.
2 comments:
Way to go with the weight loss. Will there be another "coffee" visit? It sounded like your weekend was simply perrrrfect. Keep up the very positive thoughts and good things will happen.
I have always been a little wary of the whole acupuncture thing, although one of my directors at work swears by it!
By the way…thanks for the well wishes-they helped. I am feeling a lot better!
Miss ya-
Post a Comment