11.28.2010

a rant


Again, another foto unrelated to the post, except that I felt about the same then as I do now.


I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Thanksgiving was relaxing and restful. Negative thinking seeps in, though, and I focus on all that I don't want to have. It has been about six weeks that I have been fighting off the current malaise. It's frustrating to have to decide each day what I will use my energy to do and what will have to wait. The Spoon Theory describes it more eloquently than I can. 

I'm grateful to not be in the bottom of a canyon wondering if I will have enough strength to climb out. Just one more week until I finish a big project. I hope I can make it.

/rant

1 comment:

MJT said...

Thanks for the Spoon information. Is this how you would explain your health too? I wish I could do something about for you. I really do.

Love ya!