8.22.2008

Memorias

(Above: Jamaica flower, backyard, Burque, NM)

I had to download pictures from my camera to the new computer. I thought I'd share some of my memories from travels and time...
Stinson Beach, CA



Grand Canyon NP







St. Louis Half-Marathon 2007






Birkenau Concentration Camp
Oświęcim, Poland





Neustadt in Holstein, Germany








Machu Picchu, Peru









Santa Monica, CA








Hermits Peak, Las Vegas, NM




Looking east from El Cabezon, NM







Upheaval Dome,
Canyonlands NP, Utah



Moab, UT





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Utah pics! I will email or post some that I took.

Anonymous said...

I am showing Loletta your blog. She really likes it and says hi. The Jamaica flower...my mom says it’s a hibiscus and it is not pronounced like Jamaica the country but pronounced ha-MIKE-uh like in Spanish...who knew. She also said she has a recipe for Jamaica flower ice tea if you are interested.

Miss you much!

marita said...

Thanks, I couldn't remember the name in english.

and, yes, i'd like the recipe!

Anonymous said...

No, I didn’t mean it like that. She was explaining to ME because I asked her what part of Jamaica the flower is from. She laughed and said it was not.

I will email you the recipe tomorrow.