I adopted him from my flute teacher, so I've gotten to see him grow each time I went for my lesson. After he was born, my teacher asked if I wanted to see her new kittens that she needed to give away. I had made up my mind to not get too attached to them, but I'd wanted to get a solid gray kitten for a long while now. Since I couldn't say no, Beto is the newest addition to the straggly menagerie inhabiting my home. He's sleeping on my shoulder as I type.
In other news, I've started planning my trips for the summer. My agenda: northern California, San Antonio, and Ohio. Total of all the air travel: less than $250. It'll probably be the last time I will be able to say that. I'll be able to have some time alone and be able to catch up with family and friends during my travels.
I'll leave you with this poem about ABQ:
I live in a small town called Burque
That was known as being a bit quirky.
Then they adopted the "Q"
Its significance, I haven't a clue.
meaning is rather quite murky.
(random rant: I wish I knew html so I could control the layout of these posts)
1 comment:
Awwww, what a cutie, but I think he know’s that.
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment