12.05.2007

I'm getting old.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's true. I can't figure out how to make a title on a blog posting. I suppose I could do a search, read about it, and then implement the change. I don't operate that way, though. I've sailed through computer issues with only intuition for most of my life. (Except for when I was 14 and was afraid of the machine. I got over it.) Not that I'm an expert, but I know my way around software programs and pride myself on being able to trouble-shoot most problems in my office.

However....
There have been things that've come up recently that I haven't been able to solve on my own. Things that, under ordinary circumstances, wouldn't be a problem. Except that my brain isn't as flexible as it was, say, 3 years ago. It may be because of all the times I made fun of adults when I was young for not remembering things or being able to understand simple processes that an agile 5 year-old mind could. This is why I don't want children. I'll be paid back for everything I did when I was young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YWCA- need I say more?
Do you have your SUPA star? Mine is framed!!